This is a basic step, to accomplish this you have to define the message context property of the output message.
The message context is a container for various properties that are used by BizTalk Server when processing the document. Each property in the Message Context is composed of three things, a name, a namespace, and a value.
- Double click in Message Assignment shape (of the output message) and type:
msgOutput(FILE.ReceivedFileName) = “out_” + msgInput(FILE.ReceivedFileName);
In BizTalk Administration Console:
- Set Send port:
- Port type: Static One-Way
- Transport: FILE
- DestinationFolder: (To OUT folder)
- FILENAME: %SourceFileName%
- Send pipeline: XMLTransmit
- Create two folders (IN and OUT), configure the receive location to get from IN folder, and the send port send to OUT folder
Download the example source code:
Customize filename dynamically inside BizTalk Orchestration (108.7 KB)
Microsoft | MSDN Code Gallery