In Microsoft Visual Studio, you create a Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 project by working in BizTalk Server 2009 Orchestration Designer. A red exclamation point appears on the Expression shape to indicate that there is an error in the expression that is in the shape. When you open the Expression shape, you find that parts of some messages are underlined by red marks to indicate that the parts are missing types. Additionally, you receive the following error message when you compile the project:
X2003: #error: “The expression that you have entered is not valid.”
- This problem occurs because Orchestration Designer provides types to the project compiler in an incorrect order.
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 Branch
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 Developer
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 Enterprise
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 Standard
Tags: BizTalk | Hotfix | Errors and Warnings, Causes and Solutions