After the unexpected success of my previous post and some requests, I decided to spend half of my weekend to improve the stencil by adding more artifacts.
The result is 26 new shapes of a total of 37, representing:
- BizTalk topologies (Standalone and Clustering)
- BizTalk Runtime Architecture and ESB Toolkit
- Receive and Send Pipelines, Inbound and Outbound Maps, Adapters and Filters
- Receive Ports and Receive Locations (One-way and Request Response)
- Send Ports (One-way and Solicit-Response)
You can download Visio 2010 Stencil for BizTalk Server (or Visio icons for BizTalk Server) from:
Collection of Visio 2010 Stencil for BizTalk Server (27.14 MB)
Microsoft | TechNet Gallery
- Visio as a visualization tool by Mikael Sand
- BizTalk 2006 Messaging Shapes and BizTalk 2009 Shapes by André Dammeyer
- Visio icons for BizTalk Server by Rick Garibay
I’m not a design expert , but inspired by several presentations available in the Web, I created new shapes and I shared others (find in presentations), once again hope you enjoy!
Tags: BizTalk | Visio | Icon | Shape