As I mentioned earlier, I have 3 e-copies of the new BizTalk 2010: Line of Business Systems Integration to give away, courtesy of Packet Publishing.
This book was written by Kent Weare, Carl Darski, Thiago Almeida, Sergei Moukhnitski and Richard Seroter published by Packet Publishing. You can read more about this book here on Packt’s website and do not forget to download the free sample chapter here.
3 e-copies, 3 questions!
- Answer the following three questions:
- What’s the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book?
- What’s the title of the chapter that is available in the free sample?
- When I became MVP?
Terms of participation:
- Each participant can only participate once;
- The response must be sent by email to email@example.com with the following subject: “Contest – BizTalk 2010 Line of Business Systems Integration”
- Along with the answers the entrant must include the following personal information:
- First and last name
The three firsts’ entrants to answer the questions correctly win:
- One e-copy of the book: BizTalk 2010: Line of Business Systems Integration
The e-copies will be sent to winners via email.
Special note: You can also buy from Amazon.com: Microsoft BizTalk 2010: Line of Business Systems Integration (Also available for the Kindle)
Feel free to comment this initiative (have you found it interesting or do you think this kind of initiative should be repeated), the book or my blog.
Tags: BizTalk | Contest