Cumulative update package 3 for BizTalk Server 2010 is now available.
This cumulative update package for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 contains hotfixes for the BizTalk Server 2010 issues that were resolved after the release of BizTalk Server 2010.
The following cumulative update package is a rollup update that contains the following items:
- All previously released hotfixes for BizTalk Server 2010
- Some hotfixes for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Some other fixes that improve the product
Hotfixes that are included in cumulative update package 3 for BizTalk Server 2010
BizTalk Server EDI support
- 2566805: FIX: A hotfix is available that enables the support for 999 functional acknowledgements and for 277CA for HIPAA 5010 Errata in BizTalk Server 2010
BizTalk Server Message Runtime and Pipelines
- 2624266: FIX: Event ID 5753 when the PassThruReceive pipeline processes XML documents after you apply a tracking profile in BizTalk Server 2010
- 2625919: FIX: Displayed BAM-portal results might not contain the latest records in BizTalk Server 2010
BizTalk Server BAM Tracking
- 2610824: FIX: "Conversion failed" error when the UNION ALL clause runs against a BAMPrimaryImport view in BizTalk Server 2010
- 2627804: FIX: A hotfix that improves the performance of the tracking feature in BizTalk Server 2010 is available
BizTalk Server Adapters
- 2592430: FIX: PeopleSoft connection might time out in BizTalk Server 2010 if you use BizTalk Adapter for PeopleSoft Enterprise
Note: It is recommended that you test hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new update release contains all the hotfixes and all the security updates that were included in the previous BizTalk Server 2010 update release. However, it is recommended that you consider applying the most recent BizTalk Server 2010 update release.
To know more about this CU check Microsoft Help and Support.
Tags: BizTalk | Update | Hotfixes