Exciting news… there’s a new release of “BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack” with new functoids but before talking about them there is another subject that I want to talk first… I finally opened this project to other community members and the first person that I invited and gladly accepted my invitation was my good friend Nino Crudele (Microsoft Integration MVP).
Nino Crudele is a Consultant with many years of experience in integration technology (BizTalk), architecture, development and project management. He is MVP BizTalk Server (now Microsoft Integration MVP) since 2006 and work with BizTalk Server since 2004, he has experience supporting on big solutions with BizTalk Server, he collaborate with Microsoft from many years as BizTalk Server Virtual Technology Specialist as project management, business strategies and solutions for the integration of systems, conferences, training focused on partners, solution specialist, solution architect and he also has worked with most of the BizTalk accelerators, Rosettanet, HL7, SWIFT and has done some big projects on EDI and RFID.
Take a look and try the new functoid developed by Nino Crudele: CRM Lookup Functoid -This functoid allows you to retrieve a value from CRM lookup field.
What’s new in this version?
CRM Lookup Functoid: This functoid allows you to retreive a value from CRM lookup field. The functoid takes four mandatory input parameters:
- CRM Guid Field: Key field used from CRM system
- Entity CRM Name; Entity name of CRM system
- Key CRM field: Logical name assigned to key field of CRM system
- Value pass to CRM: value from source system to resolve
The output of the functoid is a string, Example: 6erg5r-sdrf56-4dfgt5-6ty5r4-456trt
Dynamic Generators Functoids
Tiny Id Generator Functoid: This functoid allows you to generate a new Tiny Id. The functoid takes no parameters.
The output of the functoid is a string, Example: _2ZgiIhjCECNxi9QwU96FA
BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack is a set of libraries with several useful functoids to include and use it in a map, which will provide an extension of BizTalk Mapper capabilities. This is the list of new functoids available:
- Conversion Functoids
- Convert from human readable to epoch date Functoid: This functoid allows you to convert a traditional date (Human Readable Date) into a unix date (Epoch Date).
- Convert from epoch to human readable date Functoid: This functoid allows you to convert a unix date (Epoch Date) into a traditional date (Human Readable Date).
- Convert datetime format: This functoid allows you to convert datetime format.
- Dynamic Generators Functoids
- Password Generator Functoid: Use this functoid to build a random password.
- Guid Generator Functoid: This functoid allows you to generate a new Guid.
- Encoder Functoids
- Base64 Encoder Functoid: This functoid allows you to decode Base64-encoded text strings.
- Base64 Decoder Functoid: This functoid allows you to convert string object into base64 encoded string.
- Configuration Functoids
- BTSNTSvc Config Get: This functoid allows you to get configuration parameters from BTSNTsvc.exe.config. If there is no section specified, the functoid reads from the AppSettings.
- System Environment Variable Get: This functoid allows you to get configuration parameters from machine System Environment Variable.
- Custom Config Get: This functoid allows you to get configuration parameters from a custom configuration file.
- Windows Registry Config Get: This functoid allows you to get configuration parameters from Windows Registry.
- SSO Config Get: This functoid allows you to get configuration parameters from SSO Database.
You can found and download Source Code, Application Binaries and Documentation in CodePlex BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack home page:
or from MSDN Code Gallery:
BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack for BizTalk Server 2010 (522.1 KB)
Microsoft | MSDN Code Gallery