We are really excited to announce that all the arrangements for Oporto BizTalk Innovation Day have been finalized and the registration process is finally online at: http://obid.devscope.net/
This unique community event will join together the regional specialists in BizTalk Server. During a full day, all participants will have an opportunity to learn and share their experience and future expectations around the BizTalk Platform, particularly in respect to the new BizTalk Server 2013 (still in Beta version). Beside the normal lectures, the configuration of the agenda opens excellent opportunities for networking with peer users for informal knowledge sharing. No other event is planned for the region for the rest of the year, nor there is any indication that this opportunity will repeat any time soon.
The date for the event is 14th March 2013 and will take place in Casa do Infante, Oporto, Portugal. Hope you enjoy the website for the event.
Our Guest Speakers
The event content will emphasize several different levels, which include developers, administrators and architects and will be led by 4 European Microsoft Integration MVP’s:
- Steef-Jan Wiggers [Microsoft Integration MVP from Netherlands] an IT architect/Consultant at motion10 with over 14 years of experience as a technical lead developer and application architect, specializing in custom applications, enterprise application integration (BizTalk), Web services and Windows Azure. He has experience in architecting, designing, developing, and supporting sophisticated and innovative software using many different Microsoft technologies and products. Steef-Jan is very active in the BizTalk community as a blogger, Wiki author/editor, forums moderator, and public speaker. He is a published author (BizTalk Server 2010 Cookbook).
- Nino Crudele [Microsoft Integration MVP from Italy] has been a BizTalk MVP for 6 years. Besides that he is also a Virtual Technology Specialist for BizTalk Server, a role in which he works closely with Microsoft Italy. He enjoys this role as it enables him to work with many different clients seeing BizTalk in different scenarios from a technical point of view, size, and criticality. Nino has worked with most of the BizTalk accelerators, Rosettanet, HL7, SWIFT and has done some big projects on EDI and RFID. In the past he also had the opportunity to be part of a big integration project with a major Italian enterprise organization that integrates many technologies like SAP, AS400, TIBCO and others using BizTalk.
- Saravana Kumar [Microsoft Integration MVP from United kingdom] his the Founder and CTO of BizTalk360, enterprise software that helps Microsoft BizTalk server customers better manage their production or any controlled BizTalk environments. Saravana Kumar is a Microsoft BizTalk server MVP since 2007, blogger, international speaker and active community member in BizTalk Server area. In year 2005, he won the worldwide developer competition conducted by Microsoft for building SQL Server Service Broker Management studio. Saravana has spent the majority of his career working with organizations in UK helping them build their enterprise software solutions. Prior to BizTalk360, he worked for past 5 years helping Fidelity UK built their SOA/BPM platform using Microsoft BizTalk Server. In the past Saravana has worked for some of the big consulting companies like Accenture, NHS, Microsoft, BT, Unilog (now Logica) etc. as an independent consultant.
- Tord Glad Nordahl [Microsoft Integration MVP from Norway] is a BizTalk Administration Expert for Bouvet ASA, over 5 years’ experience with BizTalk. His passion for operation and administration have ended up with a BizTalk Admin Deep Dive course. You can follow his contribution to the community through his blog (www.biztalkadmin.com), TechNet Wiki, TechNet Wiki Blog and the MSDN Forums. Tord was the first BizTalk Administrator to receive the Microsoft Integration MVP award (2013).
So we invite you all to join us in Oporto, Portugal, where you can count with cutting edge presentations. You can find full details about the agenda here.
Conference Details – Seats are limited
The venue is in a reference building in the history of Portugal (The Prince’s House) and is located right in the center of Ribeira, the most visited area in the region, and close to all riverside offers.
Event Dates: Thursday, March 14th, 2013 from 9am – 11pm
Location: Casa do Infante – Rua Alfândega 10, 4050-151 Porto, Portugal
Projected Attendance: 80 business and IT professionals
Co-located exposition: http://www.photoattraction.net
We can only accommodate a limited number of attendees to the event due to logistical constraints. So if you are interested please go ahead and confirm your seat. There will be a small charge for this event, just to make sure the event is not filled up quickly by people who don’t turn up but we are supporting coffee breaks, a lunch by the River (Cais da Estiva), dinner with speakers and many more…
This event is not just for people in Portugal, it will be fully conducted in English and with low cost airfares and reasonable hotel price, it’s an excellent opportunity for all Western European BizTalk enthusiasts.
We can recommend:
- Pestana Porto Hotel – Praça da Ribeira 1, 4050-513 Oporto
- Carris Porto Ribeira – Rua do Infante D. Henrique, 1, 4050-296 Oporto
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact us at email@example.com, or via phone: +351 223 751 350.
Looking forward to welcoming you to the Oporto BizTalk innovation Day in March!