Don’t be fooled because I am the first to talk about this addin, BTSG NoS Addin is a creation of my dear friend Nino Crudele.
Who is Nino Crudele?
I think if you didn’t knew who was Nino, after his session in BizTalk Summit 2014, he doesn’t need any introduction anymore: Nino Crudele lives in Italy and he has been a Microsoft Integration (BizTalk) MVP for 7 years. Besides that he is also a Virtual Technology Specialist for BizTalk Server, a role in which he works closely with Microsoft Italy. He enjoys this role as it enables him to work with many different clients seeing BizTalk in different scenarios from a technical point of view, size, and criticality.
BTSG NoS Addin Installation
Installing BTSG NoS Addin in your Visual Studio developer environment is a straight forward task. Most or all of the pre-requisites will be present and you can simply run the MSI or executable file from an Administrator command prompt.
This table lists the software required for running BTSG NoS Addin.
|Software Required||Description||Required for|
|Microsoft Visual Studio 2012||Supported versions: Professional, Premium and Ultimate editions.|
|Microsoft .NET Framework||Minimum .NET Framework 4.5||This is required for all the Addin components|
To install BTSG NoS Addin
- Execute “BTSGSetup.exe” file with administration writes by, right-click on the file and select “Run as administrator” option.
- On the Welcome to the BTSG NoS Addin Installer Setup screen, click “Next” to continue
- On the Completed the BTSG NoS Addin Installer Setup screen, click “Finish” to complete the installation of the Addin.
- Click “OK” and you are ready to use the BTSG NoS Addin in you BizTalk Server projects.
To load BTSG NoS Addin to Visual Studio
- Open Visual Studio Project and on the Tools menu, click Add-In Manager.
- In the Add-in Manager window, select the add-in from the list.
- Check the box next to the add-in in the Available Add-Ins column, and then click OK.
Right click in one of your BizTalk artifacts and you can see the new options provided by BTSG NoS Addin:
State of the art
Nino worked over the last four months in this addin and we are currently undertaking a comprehensive battery of tests, just today we found 3 small bugs that are currently being fixed, before it’s beta release.
So why am I posting this on my blog? Well, Nino is overworked fixing all the small bugs and making small improvements.. and I’m helping him testing the addin and also creating some documentation🙂
BTSG NoS Addin will be available soon… you just need to be a little more patience… stay tuned to Nino personal blog!